Friday, April 23, 2010

Tank Tops & Summertime - A bare all post

WARNING: Avert your eyes if you are timid. I am NOT timid and often not for the faint of heart or the weak stomached....you've been warned...This might be a TMI post...

Two things about me you might not know.
I don't wear tank tops or any shirts that show off my cleavage and I won't ever wear shorts.
I don't wear tank tops because I think my fat arms make me look like a white trash mother.
Seriously. Check it:
My arms are still too damn fat...My elbows make me insane. They look so bleagh and floppy and saggy and just gross to me...
The cleavage thing has to do with the dreaded stretch marks. I started developing my boobs when I was in 4th grade and it was awful. The kids used to call me Dolly Parton's daughter and teased me mercilessly. As a teenager I had HUGE boobs and I worked them to death. Boustiers, fishnet tops with a satin bra under, anything that made them pop out and say "HOWDY!" was the way to go. Without them I wouldn't have gotten into all the clubs I did. Being short (I was 4'9" most of my teen years) and having big boobs means bouncers look down at you. Show them enough and they forget to check ID...
Gravity has not been kind to my gals however and they swing low sweet chariot these days and so I keep them tucked away. The down side to developing so quick was the stretch marks. I've had them forever. However the fact that they are not as perky as they used to be and the aforementioned stretch marks the girls stay hidden most of the time...

The reason you won't ever see me in shorts:
No, that's not my ass. That's my fat thighs touching. Ignore that. That's not what we are discussing here.
Nope. We are here to talk about that  bulgy vein that runs up the back of my leg. . It starts at my knee and runs up my thigh. 
I'm going to the Dr. next week to talk about what we can do with it.I'm hoping we can remove it once and for all.

So there you have it. A show and tell of Diana's insecurities about her body. Most of the time I'm the most cocksure, self confident, self infatuated, vain chick you will ever want to meet. I know who I am and I love who I am. Everyone once in a while though I do a scan of my body and while I'm happy with the changes, there is far to go...

No comments: