Monday, April 26, 2010

Hair

My hair has been just about every color under the rainbow. For the past 5 years it's been my natural color and I've been growing it out.
I'm tired. It's not fun anymore. I want fun hair!
I'm trying to decide if I want to go black, red or platinum blond.
This is me a long time ago with black hair:

and this is me a long time ago with blond hair:
and this is what I REALLY wanna do with my hair but the masses around here will riot.
If I go black, as the roots grow out I can add fun color like pinks and reds and purples. Though the expression "Once you go black, you never go back" applies not only to penises but to hair as well. Black hair dye is a one way street unless you want to destroy it all with stripper.
Blond is a little easier but LOTS of maintenance. I was one of those blonds who hated roots so I was always dying my hair and as the end result, destroyed it:
Red is good but requires serious upkeep as it washes out quickly and can look faded and disgusting...

No comments: