Friday, April 2, 2010

Food

Today we went to the movies. I got a Diet Coke. I got no candy because it wouldn't be nice to eat Peanut M&M's while he's eating Oyster Crackers.
The same goes for popcorn.

We decided to walk home from the theater. It's a 2 mile walk. I never realized how many food stores and restaurants there are along 7th Avenue between 42nd and Christopher.

By the time we got back to my mother's I was so hungry I thought about gnawing off my own hand.
While we were walking I realized I haven't had a hamburger in a month. Same goes with a Bagel and Cream Cheese & with pizza.

While we were walking home he wanted to stop in Citarella to get some stuff. He got a whole lotta food for himself and the kids each got a cupcake. I got nothing.

The kids were dying for pizza so I jumped out and got them each a slice. Nothing for myself.  I just placed a $150 food order and $30 of it is for the kids and for me. The rest of all food for him.

The upside to all of this? I stepped on the scale at my sisters house and I've lost 6 pounds. The down side is that I'm feeling very stabby about my husband now because I would love to have some real food for dinner and I can't...

No comments: