Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NY to Montauk

I asked a facebook pal who is a serious bike rider and also a fellow Beach Cruiser owner about going long distances on her bike and what I was told about 30 miles making me a bad ass.
She replied that he doesn't know what he's talking about. She's done up to 70 miles on her bike with no problems.
I shot Mike an email with the link asking about it and he wrote me back that that's father's day.
CRAPUS!
My first reaction was "so?" knowing that Mother's day I'll get  a card and spend the day doing laundry and dishes and he will be on the computer playing his games.
Father's day will be more of the same. I don't suppose however it's a very nice gesture on my part to dump the kids on him for the day because I have to be in the city at 3:30am to start biking...
Between that and the NYC Century ride being on my anniversary I think the world is out to get me....

No comments: