Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm a busy busy gal...

SO...tomorrow is Friday.  I have a new cleaning company coming out and they will be here at 9am. While they are here I'm going to have to leave because I have to go to the mall to get pajamas for PJ and I have to find some sort of a rain poncho for myself for Sunday. Call for a thunderstorm at 80%. Teeshirt I've been given to wear is white. BAD combo...
Then I have to come back home, and bake 80 cupcakes for a baby shower pack them up for my good friend Kelly who is taking them and my cupcake carriers with her to Boson. My pal Shari is coming over at some point to use my kitchen to bake some stuff for her party which is on Saturday morning.
At some point in the day I have to take my bike out for a quick spin to be sure the  seat height and handlebar height is good for me.
Then I have to pick up the kids from school and entertain them till bedtime.
Saturday morning at about 7am Shari is dropping her two children off here at my place so she can get ready for the 8am surprise birthday party for her husband. The kids grandparents will be picking them up here at my place and we will all walk over together.
I have to leave the party early because I've promised to dip 150 - 200 strawberries in chocolate and drizzle them with white chocolate.
Then I have to get them to the fundraiser for the kids school and I have to find a dress that is decent and appropriate to hanging with grownups that don't stomp around in Doc Martins and have funny colored hair.
(Maybe I can find this grownup dress at Target which is where I'm going for the pajamas and rain coat)
The fundraiser ends at 8 and I need to be home and in bed by no later than 9pm. I have to be up at 4am and out the door by 5 on Sunday to get to the Bike Tour on time.
Truth be told, I like when my life is this busy and my days are this full. It keeps things interesting and moving along and at the end of each day, I feel as though I've accomplished something.

No comments: