Friday, July 23, 2010

Yet again...Boot Camp

I don't have much going on in my life other than the kids, and the only thing I have for myself, that I truly enjoy is Hoboken Boot Camps.
It's a good thing too because David routinely kicks my ass.
Class is only 35 mins but many of us who need our heads checked push ourselves a little further at the end of class.
I've established a quick routine that always makes me feel very strong and puts a smile on my face.
I grab the 35 pound kettlebell, lie on my back and do two sets of 10 presses with a 10 second hold in the middle.
Yesterday I grabbed the 40 pound and well...here take a look. I'm feeling very proud. The two kids that zoom past are PJ and Lion. It should also be noted that I did this AFTER class. AFTER doing sumo squats with a 25 pound weight, AFTER doing three way sit ups, AFTER doing pull ups, AFTER doing planks and AFTER doing swings. In other words my muscles were tired...

No comments: