Sunday, July 25, 2010

Very Very Vauge

My feelings are hurt and I'm sitting here feeling very much like the little girl I was in 5th grade.
I am completely aware that the reason behind my feelings is also very 5th grade and that as a grownup the situation that I'm feeling hurt over shouldn't matter and should actually make me happy but I can't help it.
My instant reaction is to withdraw and cut everyone out and in the end I might end up doing just that but this time I'm going to attempt to not act on my reaction and rather sit with these feelings and see where they take me.
To try to not be so spontaneous and rash in my actions.
To try and figure out the reason why things happened the way that they did and what my part in the whole thing is.
I just often think that the universe keeps throwing these situations at me to show me that I'm better as a solitary creature. Some of us aren't designed to be social animals. I'm seriously starting to think that perhaps I'm one of those beasts.
::sigh::
Tomorrow is another day and it will be better.

No comments: