Sunday, March 28, 2010

What to do, where to go

Husband and I have decided that we are just about over the apartment we are in. We need more space. We love Hoboken but fear it might be time to move on.
But where?!
I'm over New Jersey as a state and he doesn't want to do upstate or NY State at all.
We've been talking about Florida and so I'm on the hunt for an area with good schools.
For me, it's all about the schools. It's all about the kids and finding a good, safe place for them and schools and in specific Special Needs programs are on the top of my list.
Miami keeps popping up and it's the lowest on my list because it's a bad area for crime.

Tampa is a real possibility and it's the area I'm doing most of my homework on.
Seminole County just popped up and right now is the front runner. Apparently they have top notch special needs programs and it's a beautiful area as well! 
Jacksonville has a great big university with a great big Autism study center and a school so that's high on my list now as well.
Of course right now this is all at the dream stage. We are just talking and me being me I'm sniffing around to help us eliminate or include areas.

We just know we need more room and we can't afford it here in Hoboken...

No comments: