Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weight Loss

So we all know how much I love Boot Camp. I'm a total devotee and groupie of the class.
 I have this pair of skinny jeans that I wear and I love. They fit me a little on the snug side and so when I ran out of my apartment with no belt today I didn't think anything of it. Literally every two steps I had to hoist them up to keep them from falling down. Tomorrow I go and get a tape measure.
I took some photos of myself today and I was disappointed at how I see and feel no change in my thighs and my butt.
I've always had big hips and thighs. I think. That's what I've always told myself and I remember my horse trainer telling me that when we were at a show to wear rust colored breeches because they were the most slimming.
Of course I started to convince myself that I was making it all up to try and make myself feel better. Low self esteem has never ever been a problem for me. I rock and I rock hard.
So I went hunting for photos from a long time ago to see if my memories were correct or if I'd skewed history..
So what does this show us? At my most skinny which is the bathing suit photo I still have hips and thighs. My butt is smaller but it's still rather rotund.
These make me feel better about the right now. I'm adjusting my body goals to know that sexy gams might never be in the cards for me. What I'll be shooting for is a flatter tummy and toner upper bod. If the tush and thighs wanna get with the program, good for them! I'm not going to worry about them though...

So here are the photos I took.

January
Today
January
Today
January
Today

2 comments:

dusty earth mother said...

Hey darlin, looking good. And I gave you an award.

http://dustyearthmother.blogspot.com/

dusty earth mother said...

Looking good, mama. And I gave you an award.

http://dustyearthmother.blogspot.com/