Friday, March 19, 2010

ARGH

Despite what I write here I do love my husband very very much. My blog is my safe place to vent and so I do. A whole lot.
But I do love my husband and he's my best friend.
Now, having said that I just got the news that he's home for at least another 2 weeks.
God have mercy on my soul.
I'm annoyed not because I don't love my husband and don't like having him around. I DO like having him around. Except that he's cramping my style. In a fierce way. The hours between 8:30am and 2:30pm are MY TIME. My time to do whatever I want to do and to just be by myself.
I wish he would go out and do something. Take a walk, go to the movies, something to get himself out of the house. Allow me the peace and quiet that I love. Allow me to be selfish, or even allow me to eat one meal one full meal without feeling guilty for eating food he can't eat!
I'm going to pick up my bike today and will take it for a spin tomorrow just to get out of the house!

No comments: