Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vicious & Virtuous

Oh for the love of the heavens. I've lost ANOTHER baker. Bitch has a wedding on the 17th she COMPLETELY forgot she was catering.
Seriously? Who in the hell "forgets" they are catering a wedding?
Today I'm going to get fliers printed on bright neon paper and I'm going old school grass roots. I'm going to stick them in the school mailboxes, ask businesses to put them in their windows, and make a general nuisance of myself with them.
Since I'm down to 10 bakers if I can't turn it around and get a few more I'll have to drop the ticket prices which I hate to do but I can't ask folks to pay $20 for half the amount of bakers...
Please, if you are reading this and you can help me promote this or you have any ideas on how I can make this a success let me know!!!

No comments: