Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today

Today was a LONG LONG LONG day.
My mother in law is super duper ill. We are hoping she makes it past Thanksgiving and if she does, then it's a miracle and we doubt she will see Christmas.

She's in the hospital with a Staph infection and her C02 levels are off the charts.
My father in law urged us to come to see her and so we did without question.

We dropped the kids off with my mother and sister and caught the 1:07 train to Bay Head which arrived at 3:30.
We sat with my Mother In Law from 4:00 to 5:30 and then went and caught the 6:21 train back to Penn Station which arrived at 8:45pm.

Do you notice how I don't mention any food in there anywhere? Yeah. That's because there was none. We ate breakfast at home at 9:00am.

It's 10:00pm and we just got home and ordered Chinese Food.

I'm super glad we went to see her, but I'm wiped out.

I'm going to try like hell to make that ride tomorrow but I'm not sure I'll be up for it...

No comments: