Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Off

So my darling husband took today off of work and screwed with my schedule.
Don't get me wrong, I'm super pleased he took the day off and we had a really nice time together but I had a zillion errands to run today that didn't get done because he was home.
I have a package to pick up at the post office uptown, I have to pick up pants at the dry cleaners and perhaps most importantly I needed to get to Target to get tights for Sunday.
I can't do it tomorrow because we are making an emergency trip down to my in laws to visit my mother in law who is in the hospital and the Doctors say it's grave.
She's been supremely sick for the past 13 years and in and out of the hospital. My father in law has NEVER told us to come down and see her and he's requested us this time so we are headed down.
We will do the 8am boot camp and then head into the city to drop the kiddos off to catch the 1:00pm train to Bay Head.
Curse you and your surprise days off! They screw me up!!!

No comments: