Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tired

Today I dropped the kids off at school, went to boot camp and from there took a cab to the PATH and went to my mother's to take the bike out for a spin.
I did 12 miles.
It was NOT EASY today. I'm exhausted right now and would like to sleep for many many hours.
I pedaled my little heart and soul out today and gave it all I had and then some.
At more than one point I wonder why in the hell I was doing all of this. I questioned the point of working my body so hard and pushing my muscles and sapping all my energy.
At the end of the 12 miles I went up to my mom's apartment and pulled out the scale in my sister's room.
175. 7 pounds smaller than when I last weighed myself.
That plus this morning, I'd measured my waist and it was an inch less than the last time I'd measured.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It became super crystal clear why I was working so hard and pushing so hard...because if I don't, I don't get the results I want!
The thinnest I've been in the past 10 years was 171. I'm 4 pounds from that!
I wonder if I can hit that before Disney?

No comments: