Monday, May 24, 2010

HUGE confession time...

Two years ago or about 8 trips ago Disney introduced this parade called "Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!" and it runs at random times during the day but always in the morning.
We were having breakfast on main street when we saw it for the first time and the song! Magical! Bubblegum pop all the way. I was hooked and it was stuck in my head the rest of the trip.
"Hey, get up, get loud, start pumpin up the party now..."
When we got home from the trip I went and looked it up to see what it was all about.
I was horrified by what I found. It turns out it's a remake of a song owned by Disney already.
Here is the parade. For the record, I STILL make my family stop and watch the whole damn parade if I'm lucky enough to catch it and, yes, I can do the dance...


Ready for the original? I'm so ashamed...

No comments: