Friday, May 28, 2010

Shopping Done

(whine) Why didn't you guys tell me they'd added a huge drugstore to Bed Bath and Beyond!!?? (whine)
I went in with a mission and a budget (sort of). I got two packs of the space bags which are $20 each! I had to get hangers and then I went to the little travel size area and that's when the trouble started.
They have the end of the rainbow for folks who love mini sized items. So much good stuff! So much little sample sized items I had NO idea I needed!!
I tried to be good. I really did. I wasn't awful and skipped a ton of unnecessary stuff. I was almost done when I noticed the makeup...I needed to get a new under eye concealer and a new liquid eyeliner.
When all was said and done, my total came to $100. That's not terrible considering I had the makeup and the space bags and the hangers.
Now I have to pack it all up without him seeing...

No comments: