Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tired

I set my alarm for 4am. The car service will be here at 5 to pick us up to go to the airport.
So why am I up at 1:50am?
Good question. I'm trying to figure it out myself.
I went to bed at 9pm only to wake up at midnight and that was all she wrote. For the life of me I can't get back to sleep.
That 3 hours I got sucked too because it wasn't a deep sleep. It was shallow and peppered with rises into and out of consciousness.
I feel really tired but I can't sleep.Sitting here, I want to go back to bed and sleep but when I go to bed, I can't fall asleep.
That means today is gonna be a super duper long day and I'm not real sure how I'm going to get the energy to get through it.
To make it all a little worse, PJ seems to be suffering the same insomnia. He's in my bed with Mike and I'm attempting to force him to stay there and try to sleep but he's restless and I can hear him flopping around in there.
Fingers crossed we all sleep a little on the plane.

No comments: