Friday, October 22, 2010

License Obtained

Yesterday was a day full of trains and travel and being unsure of where I was going (Which I HATE) but I got there and back with no serious hiicups.
While waiting for the train back home I got hit on! A very sweet guy approached me while waiting (and actually truth be told, I was sitting at the station looking at the place where Mike and I got married thinking about how far he and I have come in the 11 years of marriage) and told me he thought I was attractive and wanted to know what my status was.
I informed him he completely made my day but that I was a married lady. He said that Mike is a lucky guy and walked away.
After that how could my day have been bad?!

I was exhausted when I got home and went to bed at 9:30!
Here are some photos out of the train window.






























No comments: