Sunday, October 24, 2010

Every Single Weekend without fail



From the ages of 14 to 17 Chrissy and I would get ready and at about 11:00 walk out the door of her apartment and go to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
We almost never missed a weekend. You would find us
She eventually became part of the cast and that made the whole thing that much more fun.
When she died her dad asked me if there was anything I wanted . Only two things came to mind. Her Kiss pinball machine and her jean jacket from the 15th anniversary of RHPS in 1990.
Why? Don't know. Couldn't tell you beyond that I remember when she and her mother flew out to LA for it I was so insanely supremely envious. That plus a combo of all the amazing good memories we had there.
When I watched the above clip for a second I was there again. Feelings, memories all came right back to me. Love it when music and video can do that!

No comments: