Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Lion

Once again it's Halloween and I get to put together costumes for everyone.
When I asked the kiddos what they wanted to be, they each chose a  Star Wars character. PJ wants to be Anakin Skywalker.
Lion wants to be Darth Vader.
The only trouble is that Vader is not a "face character". Vader has a mask. I thought he would NEVER EVER put it on or wear it and so I asked him over and over and over if he REALLY wanted to be Vader. (PJ would at this point interrupt me and say "LORD VADER Mommy!") Yes, he was really sure he wanted to be (Lord) Vader.
So I decided to take a gamble and go for it. If he didn't wear it (Which I knew he wouldn't) I could just chalk it up to mommy being right (again).
The costume came in the mail today.
Apparently I don't know my kiddo as well as I thought I did. He LOVES the mask and won't take it off.
He trotted around the house all night doing the Vader breathing and growling "GIVE ME YOUR CANDY" in his best Vader voice.

I have to go and get my princess Leia costume taken in and up and we will be good to go for Halloween!
I really love when the boys surprise me...

No comments: