Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today

Not nearly as good as yesterday.  The boys were alone with no playmates today so they kept wanting to interact with me. At one point I took a jog carrying the Lion and did squats with Patrick.

One of the other classmates suggested (in a tone that set my defensive mommy radar up super high) that David put one of the big ropes across the doorway and told them they couldn't cross it.

My reaction to that? Fuck you bitch! They aren't bothering you! They are harassing ME and getting in the way of MY workout. (Which is fine. I've figured out a way to work them in when they really won't listen to me.) I'll talk to David and see what he thinks.

After that we went to the park again and it was PACKED. More than packed. Super packed.
Brian had a great time but Patrick who likes the water but tends to prefer to skirt around it and get a light sprinkle had one of the features dump an entire bucket on his head. He wasn't expecting it and it scared the crap out of him. He ran to me hysterical crying.
That put a damper on his fun day but he recovered a bit and got back out.

We were there for an hour and a half. I think I was more exhausted than they were!

No comments: