Saturday, June 5, 2010

Disney

So our flight got bumped to an earlier flight so I was up at 3:30 this morning finishing laundry and packing up the last second items.
Got to the airport, got on the plane, flight was uneventful, kids were good, got to the hotel our rooms weren't ready. No probs! I'd planned on that being an option so I'd packed our bags accordingly. Everyone got slathered with sunblock and off we went to Star Wars weekend.
We had a GREAT time. The kids were great about waiting in line to meet Darth Vader and we went and saw Lightning McQueen and Mater and the boys saw a Storm Trooper and we did all the rides we wanted to and had a great time.
It was HOT though. About 90 today and HUMID...
Hot to the point where you don't want to move, at all. Tomorrow will be more of the same.
Tomorrow we hit Magic Kingdom and I'm all excited.
I realized however that the shirt I wanted to wear I can't wear because I have this dumb, awful farmers tan and the top would look really dumb.
Farmers tan? You know, when the tops of your arms or everything above the elbow is untanned and everything below is golden brown?
It looks STUPID.
sigh...

No comments: