Friday, February 12, 2010

The way back machine














I know I've blogged about the loss of my best friend but tonight I'm missing her something fierce. More than usual. Not a single day goes by that I don't think of her or remember her. There will always be a hole in my world and a sense of a serious injustice having been done.

I went onto You Tube and found some of the band we used to lust for and listen to all the time. Hearing these songs, many I haven't heard in 15 years flooded me with memories I'd forgotten, and I found myself smiling and crying at the same time. Flooding her bathroom with aerosol Aquanet, trying to figure out if we should wear the purple fishnets with the zebra spandex dress or the boustier with the leather mini. Driving around in her 1970 something souped up camero muscle car

If you want to get to know me better take a gander at these videos. It will explain a whole lot about me. Yes, every single photo of every single person in these videos are boys. 100% males. Lordy how we loved and lusted for these boys...
I love you and miss you girl...


Heart Throb Mob


Queeny Blast Pop


The Glamour Punks


The Orphan Punks


Lovemaker


Big Bang Babies


This band is dear to my heart as we took care of them for a couple of days. Chrissy was uhm...seeing the bass player and they were some of the coolest guys I've ever hung out with...

No comments: