Saturday, February 20, 2010

SO CRANKY

I never and I mean NEVER EVER EVER get to sleep in. NEVER. In the 6 years my children have been on the planet I think I've slept past 7 maybe 5 times and those times were on overnights.
The dog is always up to go out between 5:30 and 6am and since I'm the only one who deals with him I'm the one to get up. The second I'm up so are the kids.

Today I was up at 6 and still feeling really tired so I went back to bed for an hour. Bad bad idea.
I woke up an hour later to Lion telling me he had poopie which was now all over him and the floor and the walls and the dog was eating the diaper.

I threw him in a tub, cleaned up the poop around the apartment, fed the kids and started to make the poster for the PTO bake sale. (You know the one that I'm starting to SERIOUSLY resent because of the lack of help I'm getting on it)

It's not going the way I want it to at ALL and so now I'm even more cranky than I was before.

While I'm on the topic let me discuss this bake sale. It's going to be awful. I know this already. We aren't going to make much money at all.

I have about 10 parents baking (all are making chocolate chip cookies and brownies) and no one has volunteered to help with the table which means I'll be there all day.

Bitch, bitch, bitch....

No comments: