Saturday, February 27, 2010

Random Disney World Videos



Small World is Lion's favorite ride. We go on a minimum of 10 times each trip. PJ and PT are game for maybe two after that it's all me and the Lion. This is my favorite scene in the ride. LOVE the hippo. I think she's either drunk or stoned...


God help me I love this song and this parade. The first time we saw it the song was stuck in my head all day long. I loved it! Bubblegum pop all the way. Imagine my absolute horror and dismay when I discovered that the song is a reworded Hanna Montana song. Oh the shame! Damn it all though when we go to the parks I still make the fam stand and watch the parade and it's at the point now where I can do the cast member dance...



I LOVE LOVE LOVE Spectromagic. Everyone else in my family hates it. I never get to see it. The only reason I got to see this much is because our train pulled into Main Street Station at just the right time


This is our home resort. Patrick can recite this spiel by heart..



Mommy HATES the arcade...everyone else loves it


This speaks for itself


This is called "Pin Trading" you buy a lanyard and then you buy pins for it. Cast members have lanyards of their own with pins of their own. If you see one you like, you ask them to trade with you. They must trade and cannot refuse. PJ is all into it.


This guy HATES his life and hates his job. We eat here all the time because it's one of the least busy places and it has characters. This guy is literally singing to us and one other family...


This is at the Honey I Shrunk The Kids Play Area. You come up on it at the top of a set of stairs and if you don't know what it is, it can be quite disturbing.






No comments: