Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cupcake Hussy & The Rental Kitchen

“The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”

 I finally got in touch with the owner of a local business that is willing to rent out her commercial kitchen to Cupcake Hussy!
She wants a guaranteed 20 hours per month at $25 per hour.
That's a minimum of $500 a month or 250 delightful, delicious, delectable cupcakes sold per month.

I'm going to go and see her space on Monday! I'm so so so so excited. This is going to happen. 5 years of planning and wanting and dreaming and I'm going to make this thing happen!
Off to call the insurance company to find out what kind of insurance I need to carry to make something like this work.
Then I have to work on Mike to get him to do sales for me...

No comments: