Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A brand new day

I've been feeling a little like a caterpillar lately. I've been isolated in my cocoon of self, trying to sort through some stuff and I think, I think I'm almost ready to be a butterfly again.
Almost.
I've been working on getting myself back on track and focused and sort of reinventing myself. Getting back to my silly ways and my happy demeanor.
Taking inspiration from everything and every one around me, we were watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show. (can I just take a second to say WOW. I didn't know they made legs that long!)
The guest musician was Katy Perry and she did a song called "Firework"
Since we watched it I haven't been able to get it out of my head.


I've downloaded it for my IPhone and listen to it all the time.
I found this version someone threw together that show you the lyrics that I love so much.








No comments: