Sunday, September 19, 2010

Infidelity

Oh my beautiful Bison forgive me.
I'm weak and I have short stubby out of shape legs.
(hanging her head) I've rented a Trek 7200 Comfort Bike from Bike and Roll for the Tour on Sunday.
I keep looking at this map and it SCARES ME.
Click the little thing that says "Show Elevation" and tell me if you would attempt it with a 60 pound Beach Cruiser!!



My justification is that I want to have a good time. I don't want to get off and walk half of it. That's not the point. I don't want to struggle and be close to tears the whole route. I want to be able to do it and finish and be accomplished.
Here are my current worries.
1. The bike doesn't have a basket or a saddle bag like mine does. WHERE do I put my stuff?!

2. Water Bottle? My bike doesn't have a clip for a bottle so I don't have one. I keep my water bottle in the bike basket. Oh wait...it comes with a handlebar bag. Groovy. I'll stick my other stuff in there but WHAT ABOUT WATER?!!

I'm sure it will all become clear. I just hope Bison doesn't hate me...

No comments: