Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holiday Market

Going back through all of my old documents and business plans I ran across an application I filled out for the Bryant Square Holiday Market.
Every year I say I'm going to get a booth and launch my cookie company "Christopher Street Cookies"
The application says I'm the mother to a 2 and 3 year old. I'm currently a mother to a 5 and 6 year old if that gives you any indication how long I've wanted this.
I reread it and realized that I STILL want that booth and I STILL want to launch that company.(for those who cannot do math, it's been 3+ years)
.

It all started when I read that a guy launched his cookie company at the fairs with only one kind of cookie.
He made over $20,000 over the course of the fair.

SERIOUSLY?!

I'm going for it. I think.

No comments: