Thursday, October 6, 2011

My blog

Stopped by the office and found Brian's case manager there getting her notes on Bri ready to fax to the Doctor.
I know she carries a serious workload and Bri isn't her only student and yet she has a way of making me feel like he's the most important and I always leave our interactions feeling hopeful.

Hopeful is clearly my word of the week regarding this situation.

She told me Bri can return to school tomorrow and since it's only half a day I think it's a good day as any to try again. If he's a total terror at least his poor teacher and the team only have to handle him for a little while.

On another note she mentioned my blog so someone has told them it exists and I'm writing here.
I attempt to live my life meaning what I say and saying what I mean. 

These entries are all written from the perspective of a mother bear who will at times be frustrated by people or situations or events.

I share the entries on Facebook and can't control who forwards what to whom.

I'm glad that his team might poke their heads in here from time to time. To me it means they care for Lion and want to see what is going on while he is at home and get my perspective on what is going on.

I say welcome and thank you for caring for my little guy the way you all do.

No comments: