Friday, October 7, 2011

End Scene

It's Friday. This very very long week is at an end and we welcome the weekend. I will spend this weekend packing for our trip and dreaming of some peace and quiet.



We leave on Wednesday evening and I feel like having Lion home this week has put me behind schedule on my planning and preperation.

No school on Monday means that day is shot so I have Tuesday and Wednesday to get all my errands run.

Of course, while I know what I have to do, I'm really leary and hesitant to go very far from my phone or too far away from the school.

I adore my small son. He's an awesome kid but I currently feel like I'm being held prisioner by him and his behaviors. 

I'm afraid to leave my apartment or to make plans beacuse if the school needs me to come and get him, I want to be able to be there as quickly as possible.

I am emotionally drained by all of this and on more than one occassion have wished that someone else can step in and handle all of this for a little while.

We have a follow up meeting with his full IEP team and his teacher on Tuesday to figure out what to do going forward.


“The important thing about a problem is not its solution, but the strength we gain in finding the solution”

No comments: