Sunday, January 17, 2010

Swimming Lessons



Today my little guys had their first swimming lesson.
It was...interesting.
I assumed that we the parents needed to be in the pool with the kids so my mother and I had our suits on.
Not so.
Parents stay clothed. I almost ran back to the locker room to change back into clothing.
PJ almost drowned twice, Lion once. (Nope. I'm not exaggerating. Not even a tiny bit.) and I had to sit on my hands and chew on my tongue to keep from getting into it with one of the other parents who bellowed at Lion. I didn't see what happened but all of a sudden she's hollering "HEY HEY! DON'T PUSH HIM IN THE POOL" Loud. Really loud. Lion appeared deaf and ignored the crazy lady.
As I said, I chewed on my tongue. If she does it again it's on.
Other than that I think the day went rather well...

No comments: