Monday, December 1, 2008

And in the center ring...

Welcome to my blog. This is my second attempt at the world of blogs. My first can be found here:
http://www.suburbhunting.blogspot.com/
That blog started out as a diary of our house hunting adventures and turned into a place for my intense obsession with homes I will never own in places I will never live.

I recently found a ghost from my past on Facebook and was delighted to be able to catch up with her life through her blog.
I can't tell you how happy I was to find her and then to be able to follow her life from 2005 to the present was amazing.

I was inspired by her blog and while my writing skills are no where near as adept as hers I still wish I'd thought of this or done this sooner.

I love the idea of an online chronicle of the passage of time. Details are so often forgotten and events become hazy.

It will quickly become apparent to you that my life is truly a circus. Not that I have so much going on that it's as busy as a circus but rather that my life is filled with people places and events and antics that are circus-like. It's not the quantity but the quality of life that is amusing.
Stick around...you will soon see for yourself

No comments: