Saturday, December 31, 2011

dreams

It's really hard to be excited about your dreams and plans when no one supports you or wants to help you.

It's the very reason why I've put what I want on the back burner for so long. There are only so many times a person can get excited and then get shot down before they shut down.

I'm at that point now. I'm done discussing what I'm planning and I understand that my support is limited.
I'm just going to do what I need to do to make my dreams real and you can all be surprised when it happens.

I won't look to family for assistance or guidance or excitement. I can't rely or depend on them. I can't blame them either. It's not their dream and they've heard me chirp about it for so long I'm sure they are numb to it. 

I'm going to have to find another way to get what I want.
I'm a resourceful gal. I'll figure it out.

No comments: