Friday, October 30, 2009

Feeling Accomplished

Lately things have seriously been movin and groovin for me on all fronts.
I'm heading up this bake sale at school, I've been able to donate a ton of Halloween items to the party that the kids are having today, right now it's 6:02am and I've been up for an hour making cupcakes, last night I was up till 11:00am finishing Lion's Halloween Costume after a full day of running all over the place getting errands and tasks done.
Today we leave for Hershey, PA and so I have to finish the laundry and pack and get everyone ready to go and out the door in time plus I have to drop off these cupcakes to school and hunt down Lion's sweatshirt that we left in the classroom yesterday.This is of course, all on top of getting up at 4:30 each morning for Boot Camp which I'm LOVING.
I really enjoy this hectic pace that I've fallen into. I like being busy and I like the shape that my role as a mommy is taking.
I am however, going to sleep in the car on the way to Hershey today...

No comments: